CCC College/Career Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» what happened here?
Armor of God EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:39 pm by Rosielle Manuel

» Summer Events... Details Inside.
Armor of God EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:38 am by Mawi

» God imaginary? I don't think so.
Armor of God EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:23 am by Mawi

» Don’t all religions lead to the same God?
Armor of God EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:12 pm by CLER

» Why study theology?
Armor of God EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:01 pm by CLER

» Men... saving it for marriage
Armor of God EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:35 pm by CLER

» Ladies... good read
Armor of God EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:32 pm by CLER

» Need Financial Blessings
Armor of God EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:49 pm by Sarge

» SF Pillow Fight Pix and Warrior's Game Pix are Up!!
Armor of God EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:17 am by methodikal

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Armor of God

2 posters

Go down

Armor of God Empty Armor of God

Post  Mawi Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

-Ephesians 6;10-18
Mawi
Mawi

Back to top Go down

Armor of God Empty Re: Armor of God

Post  Rosielle Manuel Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:59 am

A couple weeks ago we went over this verse during a bible study and the Lord reminded me that the Lord is strong and he also wants us to be strong by living up to his word and also putting to use the weapons he provides for us so we could stand up to anything satan throws our way. We should always be prepared. The trials we are faced with are far more than we could ever handle on our own. The armor of God is our protection from evil.

“Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel..” V:19

I like this verse because it shows that prayer is so essential in this ongoing warfare we are in and without it, the armor would be of no use to the person who is wearing it.

Thanks Mawi for sharing this verse Armor of God 432827

Rosielle Manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mawi Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:17 pm

You're welcome. I was reading this the other day, kind of randomly. I thought I'd share it with everyone.
Mawi
Mawi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum