Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» what happened here?
Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:39 pm by Rosielle Manuel

» Summer Events... Details Inside.
Wed May 13, 2009 3:38 am by Mawi

» God imaginary? I don't think so.
Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:23 am by Mawi

» Don’t all religions lead to the same God?
Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:12 pm by CLER

» Why study theology?
Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:01 pm by CLER

» Men... saving it for marriage
Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:35 pm by CLER

» Ladies... good read
Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:32 pm by CLER

» Need Financial Blessings
Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:49 pm by Sarge

» SF Pillow Fight Pix and Warrior's Game Pix are Up!!
Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:17 am by methodikal

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search


Warriors Game $15

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  Rodel on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:51 pm

I'm gonna miss this!! Sad
avatar
Rodel

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  JENNuine_heart on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:21 pm

So just to clarify things a bit:

Matt is currently taking down the folks who want to go to the $15 game on Sunday, Feb 8 at 6pm against Utah Jazz (Mawi, can you confirm if you were interested in this one?)

As for the game that Rosielle is referring to, it is happening next Wednesday, Feb 4 at 7:30pm against Phoenix Suns. Also, this game is NOT $15 EACH BUT $25 PER PERSON, assuming because the rivalry is a bit more popular. If there are folks interested in going to this game, it'd be great if you guys could create another list/post and let me know ASAP since this game is happening next week already. I would have to do a separate order for this game, again for $25 each person.

Personally, I can't go to the Wed game because of prior plans, but just let me know how you guys want to handle it and we can def make it happen for those who are interested.

Thanks guys and hope you're all enjoyin' the sun! Smile

JENNuine_heart

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-01-27
Age : 35
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  JENNuine_heart on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Rodel wrote:I'm gonna miss this!! Sad

I'm so sorry I can't help more with this man but i can look-out for more deals like this when you get back.. so hurry back, bilis! hehe Very Happy

Hope things are going smoothly over there!

JENNuine_heart

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-01-27
Age : 35
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  CLER on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:21 pm

definitely enjoying the sun. just walked part of lake merced and got paid!

CLER

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  Mawi on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:50 pm

matt, the time on this is inverted. is am at night and pm during the day.
avatar
Mawi

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  methodikal on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Mawi wrote:matt, the time on this is inverted. is am at night and pm during the day.


Oh u gta change the settings in ur profile. When u click ur profile, there is a Preferences tab at the top, scroll down, then adjust ur time accordingly. I'll post this in the "How To" as well.
avatar
methodikal
Admin

Posts : 97
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 35
Location : San Jose, CA

View user profile http://ccccollegetalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  Mawi on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:28 pm

oh aright thanksss. also.. not sure about sunday. having some financial probs right now.
avatar
Mawi

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  methodikal on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:31 pm

Mawi wrote:oh aright thanksss. also.. not sure about sunday. having some financial probs right now.

ok, i'll update ur status on the final list.
avatar
methodikal
Admin

Posts : 97
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 35
Location : San Jose, CA

View user profile http://ccccollegetalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  fpatiag on Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:37 am

i had a headache the last time i sat in the club 200 section...or maybe it was just the game hahaha
avatar
fpatiag

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 30
Location : Daly City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  joshcalu on Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:56 am

fpatiag wrote:i had a headache the last time i sat in the club 200 section...or maybe it was just the game hahaha

Were the Warriors gettin' whooped on? Cause I get a headache too when I see them lose by 20... lol! Mad

joshcalu

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  Rodel on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:14 am

JENNuine_heart wrote:
I'm so sorry I can't help more with this man but i can look-out for more deals like this when you get back.. so hurry back, bilis! hehe Very Happy

Hope things are going smoothly over there!

Yea, from how things are going, I have until late March or early April. And I"m coming back in Feb. for 2 weeks!

GO WARRIORS!!
avatar
Rodel

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  fpatiag on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:57 pm

joshcalu wrote:
fpatiag wrote:i had a headache the last time i sat in the club 200 section...or maybe it was just the game hahaha

Were the Warriors gettin' whooped on? Cause I get a headache too when I see them lose by 20... lol! Mad

Actually it was the game when lebron played us LOL
avatar
fpatiag

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 30
Location : Daly City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  CLER on Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:14 pm

fpatiag wrote:
joshcalu wrote:
fpatiag wrote:i had a headache the last time i sat in the club 200 section...or maybe it was just the game hahaha

Were the Warriors gettin' whooped on? Cause I get a headache too when I see them lose by 20... lol! Mad

Actually it was the game when lebron played us LOL


I'd have a headache too! lol

CLER

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  methodikal on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:36 am

FINAL CALL FOR TIX!! BRING ur $15 on Sunday @ service please!! Thaaanks!
avatar
methodikal
Admin

Posts : 97
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 35
Location : San Jose, CA

View user profile http://ccccollegetalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  KuyaAirl on Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:41 am

methodikal wrote:FINAL CALL FOR TIX!! BRING ur $15 on Sunday @ service please!! Thaaanks!


Im In!!!!!!
avatar
KuyaAirl

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-01-27
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  Sarge on Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:51 am

KuyaAirl wrote:
methodikal wrote:FINAL CALL FOR TIX!! BRING ur $15 on Sunday @ service please!! Thaaanks!


Im In!!!!!!

Edith, Ate Rose and I are in!! Someone has to pick up Edith and I at the Oakland Bart though....

Sarge

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-01-27
Age : 31
Location : SF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  methodikal on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:15 am

Sarge wrote:
KuyaAirl wrote:
methodikal wrote:FINAL CALL FOR TIX!! BRING ur $15 on Sunday @ service please!! Thaaanks!


Im In!!!!!!

Edith, Ate Rose and I are in!! Someone has to pick up Edith and I at the Oakland Bart though....

Hey you can take the Bart to the Oakland Arena...its just walking distance from the Bart Station...really close!!
avatar
methodikal
Admin

Posts : 97
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 35
Location : San Jose, CA

View user profile http://ccccollegetalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  CLER on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Are we still planning to eat somewhere before the game? I think ceejae mentioned it's good to eat soul food, yummm! Jenn have you found any yet? I say Everett and Jones, with their ghetto white bread, lol!

CLER

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  KuyaAirl on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:12 pm

CLER wrote:
fpatiag wrote:
joshcalu wrote:
fpatiag wrote:i had a headache the last time i sat in the club 200 section...or maybe it was just the game hahaha

Were the Warriors gettin' whooped on? Cause I get a headache too when I see them lose by 20... lol! Mad

Actually it was the game when lebron played us LOL


I'd have a headache too! lol


I always get a headache watching the warriors play!!!! LOL....oh well for $15 i guess its worth it
avatar
KuyaAirl

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-01-27
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  JENNuine_heart on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:49 pm

yeah claire i think we're still down for eating somewhere beforehand.. crazy cause when ceejae told me you guys wanted soul food, i immediately thought of everett and jones!! if no one objects, then i have no problem with that AT ALL!! Very Happy

hope you're all having a good week!

p.s. sarge, i echo matt about the bart stop, you can take the fremont train straight to the oakland arena station and it's a pretty good walk to the oracle arena from there, pretty easy if you follow the warriors fans hehe.. we're probably also gonna park at that station since it's free Smile

JENNuine_heart

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-01-27
Age : 35
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  Sarge on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:52 pm

JENNuine_heart wrote:
p.s. sarge, i echo matt about the bart stop, you can take the fremont train straight to the oakland arena station and it's a pretty good walk to the oracle arena from there, pretty easy if you follow the warriors fans hehe.. we're probably also gonna park at that station since it's free Smile

so will you guys be willing to meet up w/ us at the bart station so we can go as a crowd? cause my point is for us to sit together also.

Sarge

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-01-27
Age : 31
Location : SF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  CLER on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:38 pm

Sarge wrote:
JENNuine_heart wrote:
p.s. sarge, i echo matt about the bart stop, you can take the fremont train straight to the oakland arena station and it's a pretty good walk to the oracle arena from there, pretty easy if you follow the warriors fans hehe.. we're probably also gonna park at that station since it's free Smile

so will you guys be willing to meet up w/ us at the bart station so we can go as a crowd? cause my point is for us to sit together also.

we'll be sitting together coz that's how the tickets go.

yay for Everett and Jones! we get to get that ghetto white bread! lol... Razz hopefully it'll be a nice day.

CLER

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  Mawi on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:40 pm

I really want to go. I wish I worked sometimes! ahhh Sad
avatar
Mawi

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  JENNuine_heart on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:58 pm

sarge, like claire mentioned, we would all be sitting together since i ordered the tix as a group.. as for meeting at the bart station, not too sure what time we'll be there exactly yet.. maybe we can just connect on the day of and see where folks are before the game starts

i'm so sorry maws =( if the tickets weren't $15 i wouldn't be goin either haha.. so i feel you girl.. i'm sure there'll be other opportunities too though Smile

JENNuine_heart

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-01-27
Age : 35
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  GingerOni on Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:52 pm

wow. im super late on this thing! haahaa. anyways, count me in for sunday... and yes I paid my dues.
Question: how can white bread be ghetto? Laughing
kay gotta get ready for work
avatar
GingerOni

Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum