Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» what happened here?
Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:39 pm by Rosielle Manuel

» Summer Events... Details Inside.
Wed May 13, 2009 3:38 am by Mawi

» God imaginary? I don't think so.
Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:23 am by Mawi

» Don’t all religions lead to the same God?
Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:12 pm by CLER

» Why study theology?
Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:01 pm by CLER

» Men... saving it for marriage
Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:35 pm by CLER

» Ladies... good read
Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:32 pm by CLER

» Need Financial Blessings
Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:49 pm by Sarge

» SF Pillow Fight Pix and Warrior's Game Pix are Up!!
Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:17 am by methodikal

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search


Warriors Game $15

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  carajoyce on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:35 pm

dang. hecka didn't know about that. =( oh well, doesn't matter, i'm in davis anyway. aha.

carajoyce

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  Rodel on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:34 pm

carajoyce wrote:dang. hecka didn't know about that. =( oh well, doesn't matter, i'm in davis anyway. aha.

hehehee... I feel ya! Razz

So Jenn... you owe us another deal like this, ok?!! Basketball cheers
avatar
Rodel

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  methodikal on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Rodel wrote:
carajoyce wrote:dang. hecka didn't know about that. =( oh well, doesn't matter, i'm in davis anyway. aha.

hehehee... I feel ya! Razz

So Jenn... you owe us another deal like this, ok?!! Basketball cheers

Hey when you back? Cuz there is a Filipino Heritage night on Feb. 12...thurs night...maybe you can make it to that one...i think i can get tix to that if you want. Let me know and i'll start a new thread.
avatar
methodikal
Admin

Posts : 97
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 35
Location : San Jose, CA

View user profile http://ccccollegetalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  Rodel on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:08 pm

I get back on the 13th, Friday night.
avatar
Rodel

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  methodikal on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Rodel wrote:I get back on the 13th, Friday night.

Sorry Rodizzle!!
avatar
methodikal
Admin

Posts : 97
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 35
Location : San Jose, CA

View user profile http://ccccollegetalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  JENNuine_heart on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:17 am

yeah i can def keep looking out for deals like this during the dates you'll be here rodel.. i'll let you know if any comes up k

as for the folks confirmed to come sunday, a few of us were planning on heading out to oakland to enjoy some yummy soul food before the game Very Happy the place is called everett & jones and you guys can access their menus here: http://www.eandjbbq.com/restaurant/menu/menu.html#

we'll probably have to figure out rides on sunday for folks who are down.. i'll have directions from the church to the restaurant and then to the coliseum ready and we can make copies for those who need it.. anything else i missed, def give a shout-out

JENNuine_heart

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-01-27
Age : 35
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  jeffrocks on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:09 am

is the parking really free at bart? Man I'd rather go there than spend $15 for parking at the arena. yay for soul food! haven't ate a soul food place in a minute. Food looks good on yelp
avatar
jeffrocks

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-01-23
Location : Bay Bay Bay Bay Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  Mawi on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Man, i wanted to go to that Pilipino heritage night game.. you get a free shirt, but its like 30 bucks
avatar
Mawi

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  KuyaAirl on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:31 am

JENNuine_heart wrote:yeah i can def keep looking out for deals like this during the dates you'll be here rodel.. i'll let you know if any comes up k

as for the folks confirmed to come sunday, a few of us were planning on heading out to oakland to enjoy some yummy soul food before the game Very Happy the place is called everett & jones and you guys can access their menus here: http://www.eandjbbq.com/restaurant/menu/menu.html#

we'll probably have to figure out rides on sunday for folks who are down.. i'll have directions from the church to the restaurant and then to the coliseum ready and we can make copies for those who need it.. anything else i missed, def give a shout-out





tonight was great!!!! Very Happy hope we can do this again sometime!! thanks Ate Jenn!
avatar
KuyaAirl

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-01-27
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Game $15

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum