CCC College/Career Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» what happened here?
Who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:39 pm by Rosielle Manuel

» Summer Events... Details Inside.
Who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:38 am by Mawi

» God imaginary? I don't think so.
Who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:23 am by Mawi

» Don’t all religions lead to the same God?
Who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:12 pm by CLER

» Why study theology?
Who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:01 pm by CLER

» Men... saving it for marriage
Who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:35 pm by CLER

» Ladies... good read
Who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:32 pm by CLER

» Need Financial Blessings
Who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:49 pm by Sarge

» SF Pillow Fight Pix and Warrior's Game Pix are Up!!
Who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:17 am by methodikal

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

Go down

Who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven? Empty Who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

Post  Sarge Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:29 pm

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

The Wise and Foolish Builders
24"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."

Matthew 7:21-27

Everytime I read these verses it always gets to me. Esp. the first part v. 21-23. Its not just about doing good works for the Lord but to also have that intimacy w/ Him. To continue to have that personal relationship we have w/ him. V. 24-27 is about building our foundation upon His word and living it. I hope these verses touches you guys too. For me its always a wake up call when I read those verses that its not just about good works but to have that intimacy w/ Him. study

Sarge

Back to top Go down